Watch out for Witches this Halloween at Belvoir Castle
Enjoy a fantastic family-fun frightfest as Belvoir Castle opens its doors to those brave enough to enter!
- Dare to climb the haunted hill to the Castle
- Cuddle around a crone’s cauldron in Belvoir Castle’s Dooms
- Hear how the real Witches of Belvoir came to a sticky end
- Explore the Castle, search for clues, complete your special spooky spell and receive rewards
- Become a fully fledged member of the Belvoir Wizards and Witches Club.
You’ll meet guides dressed in spectacular Halloween costumes, carve pumpkins in the Castle’s kitchens and enjoy Halloween-themed refreshments.
27 – 31 October 2019
11:00am – 12:30pm
2:00pm – 3:30pm (last entry 3pm)
Halloween Tours Start at 11am and 2pm from the Castle Dooms.
Please allow at least 10 minutes to walk from the ticket office car park to the castle dooms ready for the beginning of the tour.
£10 per child – includes pumpkin
Tickets are available here.
Why not visit the Engine Yard and Fuel Tank while you are here?