The Vale of Belvoir…
According to Google, The Vale of Belvoir is an area of outstanding natural beauty which you might stumble upon if you travelled off the beaten path in a rough sort of circle from Bingham, up to Long Clawson, on towards Melton Mowbray, across to Grantham, down into Bottesford and back to Bingham.
It’s got a huge amount going for it, hence the reason for the website.
This website will be useful to you if you can answer “absolutely!” to any of the following questions….
- Do you live in the Vale of Belvoir?
- Do you run a business in the Vale of Belvoir?
- Do you work in the Vale of Belvoir?
- Do you like Stilton and Pork Pies?
- Are you partial to a pint of locally brewed real ale?
- Do you ever eat/drink/shop in the Vale of Belvoir?
- Would you like to know what is happening in the Vale of Belvoir?
- Do you like looking at pictures of the Vale of Belvoir?
- Do you like to walk or cycle through stunning countryside, abbreviated with pit stops at traditional country pubs, tea rooms & cafés?
I’m sure you were able to answer positively to a few of those….
Please take a few minutes to enjoy the site, if you would like to advertise with us, rates are extremely reasonable and we are flexible with the type of packages we can put together for you.
If you would like to get in touch you can contact me via the contact page or on 07949 845346.